Good morning everyone!
I’m writing this whilst I’m on the bus to Singapore. It’s 8.51am now and I’m about 2 hours away from Singapore. Just discovered to my horror that not all the seats on Aeroliner have plug points. Thankfully the seat in front of me was empty so I swapped seats! Bwa ha ha ha ha! I’m really looking forward to Singapore. Here’s what I have planned for the next 3 days:
- Fireworks & countdown at Marina Bay tonight
- Sentosa Island tomorrow
- Jurong Birdpark and the Singapore Zoo (maybe)
- The much heard about Night Safari
- Shopping on Saturday (Funan IT and maybe Orchard for some clothing)
After I drop off my luggage at Hotel 81 Bencoolen, the day starts and I daresay it’s gonna be fun. I hope I can get data access with the Singtel Prepaid SIM that I’ll be purchasing when I get in to Singapore.
Anyways, it’s been a good year overall. Work’s been a blast especially my experiences working with Microsoft on launching Windows 7. Did I mention I love Windows 7 even though I have a Mac? Anyways here are some things that I’m thankful for as I close 2009 and enter 2010:
- A tonne of movies with UP, Star Trek & Sherlock Holmes being the most notable
- The great friends I have especially my buddies J-son and Roland
- My matte black DSi and Metroid Prime Pinball
- Windows 7 & Snow Leopard
- The Windows 7 experience at work
- Better performance at work and great colleagues – am definitely much better at delegation and am more confident now in the things I can contribute at the office
- Cluster leadership
- Finally getting up the 440 Records website with the help of WordPress
- My HTC Touch Pro and Unlimited Mobile Internet with Maxis
It’s been an awesome year but it’s been also a challenging one. The one thing I look forward to in 2010 is more restedness in God. Of everything in life; I guess that’s what I find lacking in my life.
Here’s to a good new year’s eve to all of ya, don’t drink too much and don’t strain those necks staring at fireworks in the sky … Happy New Year and I’ll see ya’ll in 2010!