Every time I run I thank God for (in no particular order):
- The chirping of birds in the early hours of the morning at 7am
- The trees and its overhanging branches that give shade
- The blue sky & clouds that frames our golden sun
- Every kilometre I run because it’s one kilometre more than I was able to run before
- Every breath I take that makes me feel alive
- And last but not least being able to talk to God every step along the way as I run
What do you enjoy most about running (if you do run)?