I’ve been learning how to quiet down my heart to listen to God and so far it’s been an awesome experience. This morning, I had an impression of God gently remind me; “I am with you.”
And WOW, I did a search in the Bible and here are some things that I learned about God and His promise to be with us.
- We do not have to fear because He is with us (Gen. 26:24; Isaiah 43:5)
- He watches over us where we go (Gen. 28:15)
- He strengthens and upholds us (Isaiah 41:10; Haggai 2:4)
- He rescues us (Jer 1:8; Jer 1:19; Jer. 15:20; Jer. 30:11, Jer. 42:11)
- He protects us from harm (Acts 18:20)
- He is with us in spirit (1 Cor. 5:3,4)
Really awesome stuff! Look up these verses for yourself and see!