Here are some things that I’m thankful for this week:
- Early nights & sleep! It’s doing wonders for my cough. There is no substitute to rest in recovering from sickness especially when one gets older. 😛
- Good friends who have been an encouragement to me this week. Thank God for all my buds!
- My new Motorola S9 Bluetooth headset that allows me to enjoy music & sermons on-the-go via A2DP. Thanks J-son!
- Final Fantasy XIII on the PS3. The graphics are gorgeous and it’s thankfully fun to play despite the linearity. I’m in Chapter 8 already. Look out for a full review once I’m done with the game.
- Steven Curtis Chapman! I’ve been listening to “Beauty Will Rise” all morning.
Why not take a minute to be thankful today?