Here’s this week’s Top 5 Thank List:
- Thank God for all the strength that I had to do all that had to be done for my best friend’s wedding on the 1st of March. It was an awesome wedding and I had loads of fun despite all the things that I helped manage that day. The dance & the speech was super fun … thank God we looked cool during the opening dance during the dinner even though we couldn’t make out the music at all!
- Thank God for Nic my fellow best man … for being such a support too! And to my MAG members who were sporting and made the Cip San Leong & wedding dinner an absolute blast.
- Thank God for the gorgeous bridesmaids Tans & Keongs! You guys totally rock and the same goes for all the chee muis for J-son & Esther’s wedding.
- Thank God for Paul’s wedding! It was a beautiful ceremony even though I was super tired & zombied.
- Thank God for being able to start on work after resting some yesterday. It’s been a productive day today!
And guess what?! I’ve just been asked to be best man at another wedding happening in April! What an honour. I hope I can do as good a job as I did for J’s wedding. Ha ha … more speeches! What fun!