My friend Raz keeps this regular list of things to be thankful of that she updates on a regular basis. I was just thinking about it this morning as I was meditating on what I read in my daily devotional reading and I guess now’s a good a time as any to learn how to be grateful for the good things I’ve been blessed with.
It’s so easy to look at other things and to covet what others have. It’s even easier to be trapped by past hurts and the funny thing is that Misery loves company. And so Misery welcomes us back again & again. I don’t believe that God would want any of us to live in this manner and if I really were to think about the good things in my life; well there are many so here goes the first of many that are to come.Thanks Raz for reminding me that that we need to be thankful all the time.
Here’s this week’s Top 5 Thank List:
- Thank God that I have Four Forty Records and that my pursuit of the vision laid on me puts food on the table & clothes on my back.
- Thank God for more quiet mornings in my soul & heart where I can sit with Him.
- Thank God for my buddy Paul Sebastian; for all the good things in his life … and most of all for his wedding on March 2nd.
- Thank God for my best bud J-son, for the time he spends with me and for the calls that encourage me and also for his wedding on March 1st.
- Thank God for the 4 days back home where I had not a care in the world over the Chinese New Year break.
And here’s a bonus for everyone … Thank YOU for reading!